Bangkok, Thailand – Grade 6-10 Math/English Teacher Needed
- Start date: ASAP
- Term: 6 months to 1 year
- Hours of work: 7 hours a day, 5 days a week
- Salary: $1,000 – 1,200 per month
- Room and board included
Contact Peter Moon at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested
YMCA – Before and After School Educators Needed
Shijiazhuang, China – 1 Year Teaching Positions
Teaching Opportunities for September, 2017, Alberta
Several positions available – Grande Prairie and District Catholic Schools
Teaching Opportunities for September 2017, Nunavut
50 positions available! Nunavut Teaching Opportunities, Aug 2017
.5 French Teacher Needed, Plattsville Christian School, Gr. 1-8
Contact Dorothy Bretz at email@example.com if interested.
Teach in China
Halton District School Board – French Occasional Teachers Needed
Tutoring Abroad Opportunity
Meridian Lightweight Technologies is a leading supplier of innovative lightweight cast metal solutions for the transportation industry. Meridian has production facilities in a number of countries including The United States, Mexico, The United Kingdom, China, and Canada.
Meridian’s Leadership Team is located in China however they frequently visit our various locations. Our Chairman will be coming to London, Ontario to visit Meridian’s Strathroy location from July to August 2017. During this time we’re looking to hire an English tutor for that Chairman’s two children. Pay, and housing (if needed) will be negotiated.
Upon the visit’s conclusion, the Chairman shall be returning to Shanghai where the tutor may be asked to travel back to Shanghai to continue the children’s English tutoring from September 2017 to June 2018. Housing, travel, and a salary can all be negotiated during the interview process.
For any inquiries into this opportunity, please contact Hayden Heins
Matthews Hall – French Teacher Needed
POSITION: Teacher of Enriched French (bilingual with advanced native French fluency), Full-time
START DATE: September 2017
DESCRIPTION: Matthews Hall, a well-established independent day school, located in London, Ontario, is currently seeking an exceptional teacher of French for the 2017-2018 academic year. Candidates must have fully bilingual language skills with native French fluency and proficiency, along with a combination of teaching qualifications and/or experiences appropriate to our elementary school program (Junior Kindergarten to Grade 8) and acceptable to the Head of School. Experience teaching in a rich, creative, inquiry-based program, along with an independent school background will be considered assets. A record of collaboration, teamwork, co-curricular leadership, and professionalism, as well as a portfolio of work with children, will be important considerations when filling this vacancy.
Please submit résumé, covering letter, and references electronically as a single PDF by June 20, 2017 to:
Head of School
1370 Oxford Street West,
London, ON N6H 1W2
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, no phone calls or email inquiries.
Museum London -summer positions
St. Andrew’s College (north of Toronto) – Senior Economics/Accounting LTO
The College seeks an exceptional educator who has a background in Economics and the capacity to teach the AP micro and macro programs. In addition to these skills, the College requires the applicant to teach accounting.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding academic/professional credentials and will demonstrate the ability to contribute to the many facets of school life, which will include coaching and extra-curricular responsibilities. In addition, teaching faculty at St. Andrew’s are required to coach two of three terms each year. Therefore, demonstrated coaching experience is a consideration for the position.
If you would like to participate in the full life of a school that is at the forefront of technology, boasts outstanding classroom and athletic facilities, and fosters a culture of collegiality and warmth, we would like to hear from you. The College offers a competitive compensation package.
Applications, including a covering letter and resume, should be forwarded electronically by Monday, June 12, 2017 to: HR@sac.on.ca
Please ensure that your application is sent electronically in a single pdf file referencing the position being sought in the subject line; websites will not be viewed.
Rosedale Academy Job Opportunities
Job posting – Assistant Online Course Developer Math-ScienceMay27
Job posting – IGP Counsellor AssistantMay26
Job posting – Online English & ESL Course Developers (2 Positions)
Job posting – University Counselling AssistantMay26
Grand Prairie and District Catholic Schools – teaching positions available
Wynchemna – Teach English or French in Calgary or Vancouver
Teacher Ambassador Program – AgScape
See TA Job Posting 2017.
AgScape is a not-for-profit, registered charity incorporated under the Agricultural and Horticultural Organizations Act of the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture and Food. AgScape was created in 1991 with the mission of building awareness and understanding of the importance of an agriculture and food system. The Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs provides baseline funding in support of AgScape programs and services.
The primary business of AgScape is to provide high quality, objective, and relevant agriculture and food related learning programs and services for Ontario educators, students and student influencers to stimulate critical thinking and dialogue in Ontario classrooms.
Position: Teacher Ambassador
Working under the supervision of the Program and Resource Manager, you will be responsible for delivering lessons and presentations on agriculture and food related topics as part of the Teacher Ambassador Program.
Type: Occasional work (anywhere in Ontario)
Are you an Ontario Certified Teacher looking for an opportunity to:
- Gain classroom experience?
- Demonstrate your teaching skills?
- Research and create lesson plans and activities?
- Share your passion for agriculture, food, the environment and careers?
AgScape will work with Teacher Ambassadors to develop and deliver Ontario curriculum-linked lessons to students and teachers across the province. Teacher Ambassadors will have a variety of opportunities to participate in agriculture education events and will work with AgScape to connect agriculture, food, environment and careers to student learning. Teacher Ambassadors will work with AgScape staff to develop a local network of schools and events in which to deliver lessons and presentations using AgScape materials.
- Must be in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers
- Must have access to a vehicle or public transportation
- Possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Have the ability to take initiative and self manage
- Communicate effectively through a variety of oral and written forms
How to apply:
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to the attention of the Program and Resource Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
AgScape Teacher Ambassador opportunities are ongoing and remain open year round.
We thank all those who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted
4Cats Art Studios – Art Instructor and Party Leader
Rosedale Academy – Math/Science Secondary School Teacher (Shenyang Campus)
What is Rosedale Academy?
Founded in June 2014 and powered from a centralized hub in Toronto (Ontario, Canada), Rosedale Academy is an independent global high school (BSID #668726) operated by Rosedale International Education Inc. Our academic offerings are rigorous, stimulating and transformative, fostering both intellectual and personal development in our students.
Embracing innovation and progress, Rosedale Academy pushes the boundaries of modern education to make it better for the digital generation.
Rosedale’s global high school program provides the perfect blend of world-class online education and in-person campus learning. Rosedale Academy has established a number of overseas partner campuses, including Shenyang Campus, where the successful candidate will be located.
For additional information, please visit http://www.rosedaleacademy.com.
Under the direction of the Principal of Rosedale Academy and the local campus administrator, you will
- Teach the OSSD high school curriculum in Mathematics and Science
- Support student academic success and learning skill development
- Provide office hours to attend to student, parent and administrative needs
- Lead, coordinate and/or support co-curricular activities and school events
- Actively contribute to curriculum improvement and instructional effectiveness assessment
Qualifications and Requirements
- University degree in the areas of instruction (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or related)
- Teaching certification (OCT or equivalent) is preferred. (Note that candidates with subject area university degree and experience including instruction, tutoring and teaching assistance are welcome to apply. Rosedale will provide a systematic training program.)
- Ability to create an engaging and supportive classroom
- Self-motivation, passion for teaching, and the ability to adapt to a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to speak English at an idiomatic level
- Annual compensation of CAD $41,000-$53,000 (varies by qualification and experience), plus CAD $4800 annual accommodation allowance
- All Chinese national holidays plus five weeks of paid vacation (winter/summer break and personal leaves) per year
- Round trip ticket at the successful completion of the teaching contract
- Medical insurance
- 1-year contract with potential for annual renewal
Excellent performance during the overseas assignment has the potential to lead to teaching positions in the Toronto office, or an academic leadership role in the overseas campus.
May 31, 2017
How to Apply
We encourage you to submit an application package in PDF format to email@example.com. Please include:
- Cover letter
Camp Ouareau — camp counsellors needed
Please see Ouareau job opportunity.
Math tutor needed
For child entering grade 7 who has a learning disability. Looking for someone for August once/twice per week, live close to Arva. Hourly wages to be discussed. Please contact Kristen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canadian International School (Vietnam)
-primary reception class (program for ELLs)
Please contact Shannon-Lee Kelly at email@example.com
Canadian Bilingual School (Kuwait) – High School PhysEd Teacher Needed
Please see attached.
ESL/EFL Teachers Needed – Hong Kong
– Teachers teach one on one to students in China and surrounding areas. Most students are between the ages of 5 and 12.
– Classes are 25 minutes. Teachers are provided with a slide show where the student and teacher can both draw on the slide, and the teacher and student can see and hear each other through the camera and microphone. Teachers are encouraged to use props to make the classes fun!
– The classes are taught mostly from 6-10pm Beijing time and on the weekend and during the summer students are available all day Beijing time.
– There is no minimum time commitment from the teachers; however, around 7 hours a week is recommended for the teachers to be available for classes. Teachers can change their availability week to week.
– The pay is between 14-22+$ USD per hour. The pay is determined by the base class pay, along with bonuses and monthly incentives. The pay is deposited into a US or Canadian bank account.
– Since the company markets themselves as providing students with an American curriculum, only North Americans can apply.
Visit https://t.vipkid.com.cn/?refereeId=2027164 to apply.
Educational Help Centres – Elementary Tutors Needed
Contact Moe at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Bridges Canada is a company that provides training to students and teachers about how to effectively use assistive technology to support reading and writing. We have a position open to work with a London school board. This position involves training students and teachers about the use of assistive technology to support reading and writing in the Google environment. Bridges will provide all necessary training for this position. The position requires a laptop computer with the Windows operating system and a car.
If interested, please contact Nirali ASAP:
Phone: 1-800-353-1107, ext. 2170
Pikangikum Education Authority
We are hiring for all Divisions (Primary, Junior, Intermediate & Senior) and we will be interviewing on the dates and locations found below.
Tuesday, April 18th in Toronto
Wednesday, April 19th at Redeemer University (Dundas, Ontario)
Thursday, April 20th in Kingston, Ontario
Have you thought about teaching in the UK next year? The team at Dunbar Canada are specialists in securing long term and permanent posts for Canadian trained primary, junior and senior teachers and offer a £500 relocation bonus. Our consultants will ensure they know exactly what you are looking for and will be on hand to assist you through the entire process of securing a teaching role. We currently have a number of vacancies for next year including primary and junior teaching roles as well as secondary specialist roles in Math, Science, English, Humanities and Modern Foreign Languages. Teaching in the UK is an excellent way of broadening your skill base while providing an opportunity to see Europe and beyond, making friendships that will last a lifetime. Contact email@example.com for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Lertlah Schools – Canadian Accredited School in Thailand
Teaching Job (Ontario Curriculum) – Taiwan
Upper Thames River Conservation Authority
Kindergarten Teacher Needed – Munich, Germany
Parents’ Initiative “Lerchennest” e.V.
Tagetesstrasse 6, 80935 Munich, Germany Tel. (089) 354 3061 www.lerchennest.de
We are looking for a qualified, native English-speaking kindergarten teacher, or an assistant teacher for a full-time position (39 hours) in Lerchennest – a German-English kindergarten in northern Munich.
- A degree in Early Childhood Education, or a Bachelor of Education or something similar.
- Must be energetic, open minded, flexible, empathetic, creative and have a willingness to work in a team with teachers and parents.
- Applicants should have an interest and a commitment to learning a competent level of German (This is required by the city).
- A passion for working with children in an international environment.
Please send us an email with your CV to Lerchentaylor@gmail.com
What is special about Lerchennest:
- We are bilingual. In each group, both a German- and an English-speaking teacher work together as a team. Due to the international group structure, children learn to understand and respect cultural differences.
- The children (ages 2 to 6) have a wide range of nationalities and languages (at a minimum, all speak German and/or English). They are divided into four, age-specific groups. Each group has a maximum of 18 children. This child-to-staff ratio means you have time and freedom to develop and implement your own ideas.
- In our small age-specific groups, we challenge and encourage each individual child, specific to his or her development. Our pedagogic goals are based on the Bavarian Educational and Childcare Plan (BEP). Our central focus is self-motivated learning through play. Our goals are to help the children to build self-awareness, resilience and self-esteem. We support and guide them as they develop their social/emotional skills as well as their cognitive and physical competence. Above all, we want to encourage their curiosity and love for life-long learning.
- Our children’s parents have the opportunity to become actively involved in everyday kindergarten life, and to a certain extent, in tasks that arise in the wake of running a kindergarten. For more information on the kindergarten, feel free to browse our website: lerchennest.de
Part-time Teaching Positions at Reading Town…located on Oxford Street East. We are currently looking for student candidates, with a background in Math, Sciences, French or Psychology, who might be interested in taking on a part-time teaching position with us. If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
American Academy for Girls in Kuwait
Grade 2 – 2 positions
Grade 3 – 2 positions
Grade 4 – 1 position
Grade 5 Science
Interested candidates please email Jane Blazek email@example.com
Additional bonus for Master’s Degree
Housing – Furnished apartment (2 bedrooms) with phone, free utilities, cable TV & internet;
Transportation – Provided to and from school;
Medical care – Subsidized private (90% paid by Board) health insurance;
End of service indemnity – Half a month’s salary for each year taught at AAG;
Relocation allowance – 120 KD, payable upon arrival;
Extra baggage allowance – 65 KD;
Airline ticket provided to and from your point of origin every summer;
Personal days – 3 per academic year, 10 KD paid for each day not used at the end of the Year;
Sick leave: – 6 per academic year;
Contract – Paid over 12 months including school holidays with pay;
Emergency leave, Bereavement leave;
Professional Development – Provided by the school;
Dependants: – Discounted tuition for dependants.
All salaries are paid in Kuwaiti Dinars (KD) and are deposited into your Kuwaiti bank account on a monthly basis.
All final hires are contingent upon approval from the Kuwaiti Government.
strong>Teach Now Recruitment – UK – Webinar Wednesday 1st March 2017 – Early Years and Primary Teachers
Teach Now is offering live webinars aimed at aYears and Primary teachers who are considering coming to London to teach.
Interested Teacher Candidates please contact Karen Griffiths at firstname.lastname@example.org
The St. Clair Catholic District School Board is now accepting applications for FRENCH daily occasional teacher roster.
The St. Clair Catholic District School Board is now accepting applications for the daily occasional teacher roster.
Queen Elizabeth Academy
Summer / Full Year Teaching Positions – OCT / Pre-OCT to teach MHF4U and other credit courses
Queen Elizabeth Academy is a Ministry of Education accredited school. With over 100 students per year and a team of 20+ tutors, QEA provides high quality education to our students. Many of our students entered top universities with scholarship ranging from $2,000 to $23,000. Our tutoring school is located in Mississauga on bus route.
QEA is currently hiring summer or full year, part time teaching positions, to teach some of our high school credit courses and tutoring our students. (grade 9 -12)
We provide a fixed working schedule for our teachers with stable income. Our top teachers work from 6 to 20 hours a week over a fixed schedule, depending on performance and availability. You can also gain credible and transferable experience on your resume (Since we are a private school with Ministry accreditation). Many of our OCT teachers had progressed to get full time positions in TDSB, PDSB and Halton School Boards.
We welcome talented and high achieving OCT or Pre-CT who possess outstanding communication skills and passionate in the area of their study.
GPA 3.5+, with major in Mathematics, Chemistry of Physics
OCT, or Pre-OCT students preferred
1+ years in tutoring experience, I/S preferred
Ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms
We are located in Mississauga on bus route.
If you are interested, please email to Victor. email@example.com
Queen Elizabeth Academy
Grade 10 Academic Math Tutor needed, near Maitland & Oxford in London. Contact Joanne at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Tutor needed for grade 9 student in math, science and English, near Laurier SS in London. Please contact Emily at 226-378-3314 if interested.
Waterloo Catholic District School Board
Attached is a Daily Occasional Supply Teacher posting that is currently posted on Apply to Education (www.applytoeducation.com).
Tutor Needed for London area elementary student struggling with math. Please contact Matthew at email@example.com if interested.
Teaching in China opportunity! Beijing Valley International Academy is hiring 5 positions Grades 9, 10 & 11. Please see flyer for additional information.
Harbourfront Centre School Visits in Toronto is looking to hire 6-8 recent teacher’s college graduates to facilitate their Waterfront Explorations programmes in the months of May and June. This programme is a part of our School Visits programmes, an experiential learning centre that provides curriculum based field trips for students from Kindergarten to Grade 12 and beyond. In their role as Educators in our Waterfront Explorations division, the successful candidates will be teaching a limited number of our Visual Arts and Urban Studies programmes.
See attached for more information.
Lertlah Schools Thailand is hiring up to 40 new teachers for the 2017/2018 Academic year. We are interested in hiring new and former graduates of your institution.
Our programs have accreditation from the Manitoba Ministry of Education, as well as Nova Scotia Department of Education, and we have formal affiliation with several universities across Canada and the United States. We primarily employ graduates who have a Bachelor of Education, however also have limited spaces for individuals with undergraduate degrees who may be accompanying teachers (i.e. friends and/or spouses).