Western’s Teacher Education Office is in the early stages of developing a special project focused on pandemic support for community members.
We are looking for a current BEd student to provide administrative support for the project. Expectations include:
- familiarity with Office365, including Excel and Forms
- strong written communication skills
- technologically proficient
- ability to work 3-5 hours per week (likely 30-60 minutes per day, Monday to Friday)
- start date – late-April
- end date – likely early June, with possibility of extension depending on funding
- rate of pay – $12 to $15 per hour
To apply, please complete this application form before Monday, April 19 at 5 pm.