The Teacher Education Office is currently accepting nominations for the Award for Excellence!
Field experiences are a critical part of the preparation of new teachers and are only possible because of the many volunteer Associate Teachers and AFE Supervisors that support our teacher candidates. The Faculty of Education recognizes the dedication and commitment of these community members through the Award for Excellence, awarded annually since 2001.
Did you have a placement host that went above and beyond? That inspired you and their students? Celebrate them by nominating them for the Award for Excellence!
- Complete the Nomination Form
- Attach a letter of support
- Submit to the Teacher Education Office before April 20, 2019
- Associate Teacher Award for Excellence – Nomination Form
- AFE Supervisor Award for Excellence – Nomination Form
*you are welcome to submit more than one nomination
(Had an excellent BEd Instructor? Nominate them for the Undergraduate Teaching Award)