The Oxford Learning London Southwest location has an opening for an upbeat and dynamic French teacher who would like to work in a rewarding teaching environment. Candidates must possess a strong passion for seeing students succeed and must be comfortable and competent teaching various subjects in French to students ranging in age from Junior Kindergarten to Grade 12 in French.
A great candidate for this position will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in French or French as a first language.
- Experience in a teaching/tutoring environment in French.
- Excellent French language skills in all areas including oral communication.
- Must be completely fluent in French (many parents prefer all instruction and teaching to be in French only).
- Be a dedicated and passionate teacher who thrives on seeing students succeed.
- Dynamic, upbeat and willing to motivate.
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and flexible.
We focus on cognitive development and look for individuals who will honour Oxford Learning teaching methods and philosophy in a fun environment. We provide training in our innovative Interactive Coaching methods that teaches students how to learn and study more effectively.
If you possess all of the above qualities and want to join a high-energy group, with a goal to see students succeed, then please email resumes and cover letters to:
Attn: Mirella O’Neil
E1-1021 Wonderland Road South