WORK STUDY POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
The Center for Planetary Science and Exploration is seeking Passionate and insightful Work study students to support our daily activities in the CPSX office. Duties include:
- Help Develop and prepare educational curriculum for K-12
- Light administrative and data entry duties
- Participate in educational outreach events
- Contribute to the facilitation of PD and March Break Camps
- Work with Advanced technologies such as Oculus rift virtual reality
The perks of a CPSX work study:
- Flexible hours and schedules
- Opportunities for possible full time summer employment
- Experience in educating different audiences and ages
- Hang out with our office dog!
Once approved for Western work study program, go to: https://workstudy.uwo.ca/secure/jobs/?command=view&jobPostingID=30765
For more information please email: Cbarre46@uwo.ca