Qualification for apply as an English teacher; you…
- Have a Bachelor degree as a minimum requirement,
- Are trained in TEFL (and has a TEFL certificate for people who have not graduated in the field of Education)
- Are native English speaker who hold the passport of UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Ireland, and South Africa
- Have a clear record on your police criminal background check.
- Have a good attitude towards teaching and professional development.
- Have experience teaching English language would be an advantage although not necessary.
Job Description; as an English teacher, you …
- will teach around 18 – 20 periods per a week (Mon-Fri).
- are responsible to plan and prepare the learning and teaching contents in the classroom such as daily lesson plans, weekly plans, materials, etc…
- will create paper tests,
- do individual student assessments.
- work with other teachers in a professional manner.
- Bachelor degree in the other fields is 35,000 BHT of base salary with 5,000 BHT of the allowance. (Total 40,000 BHT)
- Bachelor of Education is 36,050 BHT of base salary with 5,000 BHT of the allowance. (Total 41,050 BHT)
- Master degree in the other fields is 38,500 BHT of base salary with 5,000 BHT of the allowance. (Total 43,500 BHT)
- Master of Education is 39,550 BHT of base salary with 5,000 BHT of the allowance. (Total 44,550 BHT)
- Teaching experience at school will be counted in 1,000 BHT per an academic year but not more than three years.
The school provides ……
- A work permit
- Visa extensions
- Health cover (private and government)
- Help in finding local accommodation
- A daily commute van from Bangkok for those teachers wanting to reside in Bangkok.
The teachers who are successful will…
- obtain a NON B visa for the purpose a work permit. (All paperwork provided by the school)
- obtain degree verifications from their embassy in Thailand and a verification from the Thai embassy in Bangkok.
- show proof of residence if already living in Thailand
- show all tax documents if they held a previous position in Thailand.
Applicants can submit their cover letter and resume to Mr Patiparn