Hello Year 2 Teacher Candidates,
We have 7 Faculty-Arranged International opportunities available for the Term 2 AFE (April 2018)!
Summary of Faculty-Arranged International opportunities – OVERVIEW SHEET (updated Nov6 – UK time frame)
- Colombia (Bogata) – PowerPoint
- Dominican Republic (Monte Cristi) – PowerPoint
- England (multiple cities) – PowerPoint / Flyer (time frame updated Nov6)
- France (Loire Valley) – PowerPoint
- Germany / Poland – PowerPoint
- Kuwait (Kuwait City) – PowerPoint / Interest Form
- Quebec (Trois Pistoles) – PowerPoint / website
Applications for these opportunities are due by November 27, 2018 (except England which is due December 31). For the application process, please review the Overview Sheet and individual PowerPoints. Many of these opportunities have minimum/maximum numbers of participants.
The deadline to submit the proposal for independently arranged Term 2 AFEs is January 31, 2018
- Global Opportunities Awards – $1000 – due November 15 or February 15
- Western Awards Search
- External Awards – ex. Yconic, ScholarshipsCanada, StudyAbroad
Questions? Drop by the Community Room on November 2 between 12 – 2 to chat in person, or send your questions to email@example.com
Are you in Year 1? We will be presenting on the the Alternative Field Experience (and possible international opportunities for 2018-19) in Term 2. Watch the T2P schedule for details.
image credit: American Creative Academy, Kuwait