Teacher Candidates – We hope you will join us for Showcase Day – a time to meet with your classmates, view T2P displays, check out the activities, come to one last assembly, and have some pizza. Please rvsp firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are coming.
See you on Friday!
Showcase Day Finale – May 16th
(Drop by room 1154 between 9:00-10:30 or 12:00-2:00 to pick up assignments.)
8:15 -9:00 – Set-up (presenters, displays etc)
9:00 – 10:30 – Showcase Day activities begin!
- View the T2P displays in the foyer, halls and Community Room
- Have your picture taken at the Photo Booth with Jake Donis and some of the Tech Ed class
- Boot, Scootin’ Boogie – Join the line dancing with Alyssa Blakey in the gym
- Bring your resume for a 5 minute “Resume check-up” with Catherine Lopes and Chrisy Wadley
- Learn a few steps of Flamenco Dancing on the stage with Cinta Hernandez Sebastia
- Drop by the Art Room to see the I & S Art students working with the English Language students
- Incoming Teacher Candidates – meet with Jennie Howard for a Q & A session about next year
10:30 -12:00 – Final Assembly – Auditorium
Master of Ceremonies – Mark Henshaw
- 3 Balkan Songs – Marcel Radu, Flugelhorn
- Flamenco Dancers – Cinta HernandezSebastia, Nandita Biswas-Mellamphy and Christy Ramos
- Student Council – Year in Review
- Jigs and Reels – Benson Brown, Fiddle
- T2P Trip Presentations
- Sandu – Marcel Radu, Trumpet
12:15 – Free Pizza Lunch for all
1:30 – Send-off (TBA)